September 29 2019
Come and celebrate unity, peace and harmony with a creative and contemplative mind.
A community and family-oriented celebration with activities for kids and everyone.
Beverages and food (with vegetarian options) will be available on for sale.
NOTE: This is a low waste event. Please bring your own mug and chair.
Special entrance fee for the day: $5.00 for everyone (free for kids under 12)
Schedule of Activities
- 9:30 a.m. Park opens for visitors
- All day event: Collaborative building of a mandala in nature with Joelle
- 10:00 a.m. Morning Yoga Stretch with Stefanie from Kalyana Yoga Shala
- 10:45 a.m. Aikido the way of Harmony with Noah Potechin
- 11:30 a.m. Opening Remarks by founder of park Ranjit Perera followed by inspirational talk and meditation with Nicole Moronval
- 12 to 2:30 p.m Food and beverages with vegetarian options available for sale on site (bring your own mug)
- 1:00 p.m Meditation in silence and deep listening with Meherbeni Kaur
- 1:30 p.m. Guided Tour in English with Ranjit Perera (guided tours last approx. 45 min to 1 hour. There are activities on site for kids while parents attend the tour.)
- 2:15 p.m. Guided Tour in French with Mireille
- 3:00 p.m. Sounds of the Heart – Kirtan music with group of singers
- 3:30 p.m. Musical Power Healing with Cathy Boretski (please feel welcome bring your own instrument to participate in the musical experience)
- 5:00 p.m. Closing ceremony around a campfire (weather permitting)
For more information please visit:
• Humanics Sanctuary Website: http://www.humanicsinstitute.org/Sanctuary/
• Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/480537365846092/
• TripAdvisor: https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_Review-g499256-d12962921-Reviews-Humanics_Sanctuary_Sculpture_Park-Cumberland_Ottawa_Ontario.html